Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So, I bet you wish you were here . . .

In case you can not tell from the pictures, we have been busy packing up since we are moving to Las Vegas this weekend. Ryan got a new job there, and we look forward to a lot of good opportunities there with work, being close to family, and many other things. My stress level will go down when this all fits in the truck and then the storage unit. We will keep you all posted. We have way too much stuff-or rather my kids do! :)

10 comments:

Tianna said...

I am so happy for you guys. It will be so nice to be close to family and friends. I'm so jealous. We are loving it back here though. So much better than I ever thought. I am starting to get scared that I may enjoy it more than home. That is my biggest fears because I do miss the family aspect. Safe travels.

Heather said...

You guys are so much fun. I had the best time staying with you. Thanks for all the fun. I wish I would have helped you pack something. I feel bad about that. I hope all goes well this weekend and with all the changes in the next little while. Sure love you guys!

Allen Family said...

I'm so happy that you are moving close to family. Hope everything is going great.

Michelle said...

Yeah!!! We are SO excited to have you guys back in town!!! Multiple times a day Dax asks about Annika and Ashy...he can't wait for them to come:) Good luck with the move and we will see you this weekend.

Angela said...

Good luck with your continued packing and moving. Moving is such hard work. I think it is harder than having a new baby. Did your husband take another position with Expiditors or is this a new company he'll be working for? Are you moving into another apartment or in with your parents?

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

try not to let ryan break into the storage unit facility again. they evicted you last time. haha

Amanda said...

Wow, that is awesome that you are moving back to Las Vegas! Your parents must be so excited. Good luck with the move - moving is never fun :)

Steph said...

Yea! Where about town are you settling?

G-Lo said...

I missed saying goodbye to you before you left. You will be missed here in Riverton, and I really enjoyed getting to know you. You are a really great person to be around! Good luck in Vegas baby!!

Mandi Roth said...

I'm so happy your moving back! that will be fun! i bet your excited but stressed right now. I would love to get together! email or call me. mandiroth@gmail.com or 702-501-5510. Be safe and good luck!!